11.08.2008

The Grand Hijack


So my characters have done it again: Insisted on their own way. Ria wasn't suppose to be an important character, then next thing I know she's a playing character, and HINTING AT A SEQUEL ABOUT HER! Not only that, but there is strong evidence suggesting that my beloved MC, Annelie, will not come out of this story alive. She's been insisting on this, but I have dismissed this depression previously. Not to mention that yesterday Ellen revealed herself as an antagonist. Perhaps not the Main one, but still it is a brutal betrayal. I don't know what to do. I have a reputation in my family for my dead characters, butI have defended myself by never killing my protagonist. Now it looks like I may have to. The Voices are demanding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something :-P