5.16.2013

Life

I think I've written and deleted about three blog entries in this space over the past twenty minutes. I guess the question here isn't so much what I want to say as what I want floating around on internet archives forever.

I can't escape right now. I just can't.

I don't have much in my life. I own about half of my laptop, not including the warranty. I have some furniture gifted to me. A few books, art supplies, my bike, and a china set my grandmother bought me when I was little. Everything else is intellectual property and, you know, cheap clothes.

So what I do have is my family. I've been trying to make it up to them that I'm unemployed, single, and can't drive however I can.

Just doesn't feel like enough. I must not be cut out for this "adult" thing.

Something needs to change and soon, or I'm going to go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something :-P