6.23.2009

Still Learning

Recently, I reread some of my older writings.
In particular, two versions of a story since abandoned and two versions of a story in the making.
And I noticed something: I've gotten better.
My writing has come a very long way in just a few years, which makes me wonder what it will be be like five years from now.

But I did try and decide some things I could specifically improve. That was descriptions and pulling the plot together.
Still... it's nice to know I'm better than I was. I'd hate to be stuck in a rut.

2 comments:

  1. This happens to me a lot, and when you have a blog, it gets weirder because then everyone can see you improving over time. Weird, but cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the great thing about writing - you can always keep growing!

    ReplyDelete

Say Something :-P